What is BQ Blue?
BQ Blue is a subscription service to access BloombergQuint content. A BQ Blue subscriber has unlimited access to all BloombergQuint stories, columns, live shows and videos, as well as access to Bloomberg and Businessweek content on Bloombergquint.com. Without a BQ Blue subscription you can access only a few articles a month and will have no access to special news and features, subscriber-only stories, opinion columns and full archives.
How can I sign up for BQ Blue?
The first step is to create your own BloombergQuint account or simply log in using Facebook, twitter, google+ or LinkedIn. Thereafter you need to select a subscription plan and make the payment. Then you can log in and enjoy unlimited access to BloombergQuint. For convenience sake you can stay logged in on your browser round the clock.
What are the different payment modes for BQ Blue?
For an annual/half-yearly/monthly subscription you can pay using a debit/credit card, via net banking/mobile wallets and UPI. We accept all cards. To pay per article, you can use a Paytm wallet or Simpl account. It's easy - just link it once and pay in 2 clicks.
Can I access my BQ Blue subscription on more than one device?
Yes. You can login and access BloombergQuint content from multiple personal devices (max. up to 2 concurrent logins) at any time.
Why should I subscribe to a monthly/half yearly/annual plan if I can pay per article?
A term subscription offers a host of benefits. The first is convenience. Imagine having to pay several times a day to access our content. That's just annoying. Also, the cost per article is much, much lower in a term plan. As a BQ Blue subscriber you will have access to exclusive partner deals. You'll also be among the select few to access any new product/feature launched by BloombergQuint.
Will my subscription be renewed automatically?
Subscription plans on some credit cards and debit cards will be automatically renewed. To discontinue renewal just write to email@example.com and we will get it done.
What subscription plans are available?
You can pick from these three plans:
- 12 months: Over 7,000 articles + 1,300 hours of live video + unlimited access to archives for Rs. 2,999 (Subscription fees include taxes)
- 24 months: Over 14,000 articles + 2,600 hours of live video + unlimited access to archives for Rs. 4,999 (Subscription fees include taxes)
- 1 month: Over 500 articles + 100 hours of live video + unlimited access to archives for Rs. 699 (Subscription fees include taxes)
If I were to pay per article can I purchase more than one article at a time?
You can only pay for one article at a time. Per article payment options include Paytm wallet and Simpl account. You can link your wallet or account once and conveniently pay in just 2 clicks.
I am unable to sign-in to my registered account. How can I get the issue resolved?
Please try regenerating your password by clicking on the 'Forgot Password' link. But do be aware that works only if you have signed up using an email address. For those who signed in via social media accounts such as Twitter or Facebook we have no way of sending you a new password as your contact information is held by the social media platform. In such cases, you can directly login via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or G+. For further queries please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
I made a payment but am unable to view content.
In case your account has been debited but payment has not been processed, it may take 48 to 72 hours for settlement. For further assistance write to email@example.com
I am unable to find Simpl Wallet on the pay-per-article page?
Simpl wallet is only visible to logins which have been authenticated by Simpl.
I am unable to view a wallet to purchase a subscription plan.
Only wallets offered by our payment partners are available for purchasing subscription plans.
What is the process to stop the upcoming auto-debit in case of auto-renewal subscription?
In case of an upcoming auto-debit as part of an auto-renewal subscription plan :
- Stop-payment requests will be processed only between Monday to Friday: 9am to 6pm.
- Stop-payment requests need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org atleast 7-days prior to the date of upcoming auto-debit. For example - if your auto-debit is scheduled on 8th of a month, the stop-payment request has to be emailed to email@example.com on or before 1st of that month.
- In case cancellation request is raised less than 7-days prior to the date of upcoming auto-debit, the amount will get debited.
- Any stop-payment requests raised less than 7-days prior to the date of upcoming auto-debit or after the amount has been auto-debited, will not be eligible for a refund.